Saturday, October 26, 2019

Who is The Audience of My Social Media



I just have few of social media, Instagram, Pinterest and Linknd. But i use Instagram more often than the other. So far my Instagram followers always love if the post including myself using outfit of the day (OOTD) or me with someone famous like taking selfie with celebrity or take a picture of public figure. I am not complain about that situation because people like famous people, but i hope my followers can appreciate more the post about my work or my aesthetic. 

The age of my Instagram followers are between the age 18-35, mostly women who lives in big city like Jakarta and New York. Of course, there are some outliners like some of my followers are men who love fashion or maybe high school kids who has dream in fashion.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere!
    And welcome back to Instagram too! (Kebetulan nyimak masalah postingan kak Geo sama pageant lovers waktu itu juga)

    So you're in New York now?
    Soooo coool!

    Good luck for your study and upcoming career, Kak Geo.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete